أخبار

لحظة انفجار بطارية السجارة الاكترونية في الجيب ديال مولاها

nintchdbpict000290345734

واحد الصاط واقف تيهدر مع صاحبو حدا الكروسة ديال واحد التربية صغيرة وقع سيركوي في السجارة الاكترونية الي كانت في جيبو و تفرڭعت… الحمد لله البيبي موقع لو والو

 

 


 

Sparks come flying out of the man's pocket as he stands in front of a Boots store in Trinity Shopping Centre Leeds

A witness ducks for cover as the e-cigarette batteries begin to spark, dangerously close to a pram

The sparks catch suddenly, with the drama unfolding at a Leeds shopping centre

The sparks come close to the pram with the man left with minor injuries

The man notices his jacket is smoking for a split second before the fire

Fire crews have now issued a stark warning to people to store their batteries correctly

 

Previous ArticleNext Article

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *